Sir I am 23 year old boy but looks like 16 year, it’s really embarrassing for me. I have done my post graduation now but people say that I look like tenth/eleventh standard student. There are no plenty of hair in my face and chest but other part of body it is enough. Doctor please suggest me is there any medicine that can make me more mature, physically. Mentally I am fully mature as comparing my age boy.

You should consult Endocrinologist to rule out any hormonal problem which is responsible for your under growth. You should also keep genetic predisposition in mind as well. Do regular physical exercise which will cause some benefit.