Respected Dr., Neither I interested in sex with my husband nor my husband is interested for sex with me. We feel so bored. We got married 3 yrs. ago. My husband is suffering from depression. I think I’m also going in Depression; My Husband is taking fludac 50mg, c-pram20mg.etc. And I don’t want to take medication, and don’t want go to psychiatrist. Is there any suggestion for me, without medications?

Depression is a mood disorder. Lack of pleasure in any activity is one of the important symptoms of Depression, which includes sexual activity. Medicines can also cause loss of sexual desire. Fludac, C-pram etc are known to produce disinterest in sexual activity. Mild Depression can be treated without drugs. I will require more details about your symptoms and detailed history to suggest drug free treatment, if it is possible in your case.