Hello Sir, I am doing graduation. My age is 21+. One day I have checked my testicle. I think that the size of my right testicle is small as compare to the left side. Is there any serious problem with me? Please tell me the whole in detail?

Some size difference in double body parts (parts which are in pairs) is normal. However if you feel that there is remarkable difference in size then consult urologist near by. It is not serious; all that you need to do is get it checked if size difference is obvious and not only perceptive minor difference.