Doc sir, I am a married man for last 12 years. I used to masturbate from the age of 16 years. I get married at the age of 22. From the first night of my married life, I faced the problem of premature ejaculation till today. I have taken treatment from a psychiatrist for 6 months but not get relief. Plz help me. I have two sons also.

Premature Ejaculation is the most common sexual problem experienced by man. You should do Kegel’s exercises (you will find this exercise in earlier pages of this site). You may take medicines (from Psychiatrist, if earlier psychiatrist has not helped you to your satisfaction then you may think of getting second opinion) to get immediate effects as Kegel’s ex. will take some time to show it’s effect.