I am in love with a 20 yr boy of same caste and we have decided to marry. We both are currently students in college and there is a very good relation between the two family members as we are relatives. But I want to know if it is allowed to marry with him because there is relation problem. He is my real aunt’s (father’s sister) grandson. Please tell me if it is possible in Hindu religion and if not what should we do?

Hindu religion does not deny this type of marriage. This is more of social then religious issue. According to laws boy should be above 21 years and you should be above 18 years.

sir, I’m 24 yr girl. I had sex with my bf before marriage and because of that I’m feeling very guilty. I don’t know how well our relation will go? I m afraid whether if I got married to some one else than what that guy will feel about me? Whether he will come to know about my past? Whether he will accept me or not. Or should I tell that guy every thing very clearly….or should I hide this thing from him. Even though if I hide any thing from him then also he will come to know from my physic what should I do?

Having sexual relations before marriage reduces your chances to getting married to him. You may find it weird but it’s naked fact of the life. Males will always start loosing the interest in the relationship once sexual barrier is broken, more so when you are not married.
However, it seems that your major concern is about your future husband. It is never possible for him to find out that you had sexual relation in past from your physique. You should never disclose this fact to him; no men ever would be able to digest this fact. In one way or other it will keep on creating issues in your life. You may refer other answers in this site, many of them are relevant to your problem of diclosing the fact. 

I’m a MBA student and living in hostel. I’m very much dedicated towards my study and even I score good marks. But as usual politics is everywhere; my rank is not good whereas low scorers are getting good rank cause of buttering to respective faculties. I’m feeling very depressed. I feel, if I would had courage I would have ended my life plz help.

I can understand your frustration but it is inescapable evil. You need to accept this bitter fact of life. At the same time you should also remember that buttering is not the only way to succeed in life. You can shine out with your abilities, sooner or later. So stop brooding on this. Work hard, sincerely and efficiently. Your work will speak for you. Not all successful people are expert in buttering. Most of them are sincere, efficient and hard working.

Sir, I have the problem of speaking while sleeping and get depressed very easily. I think dam negative about me. Do I need to consult any psychiatrist for this? This is the problem since long back and I can’t concentrate.

Sleep talking is a symptom of restless mind (anxiety). Practice some relaxation exercises (Progressive muscle relaxation, self hypnosis, reciting omkar, brahmri pranayam, sabasna, makarasna, relaxing music etc) on regular basis, which will definitely help you. Getting depressed very easily and negative thinking about the self is related to your personality. Psychiatrist can help you through psychotherapy and other methods.

How we can get answers of our questions? I have already asked but I don’t know when I will get my answer. Do I get on my email or in your home page?

Answers are posted on the site. You will get e-mail notification. Depending up on question’s flow, it will take 7 to 20 days to get your answer.

My marriage was fixed thrice but all the three times it broke. Now I am going around a guy and marriage might be fixed soon, but there is a strange type of fear that has engrossed me and I feel that I will not get married even this time. Please suggest is it a serious problem. I have started remaining very restless and uncomfortable Please help

Recurring negative life events makes us anxious over that event and sometimes overall anxious nature. You had broken engagement thrice; naturally, you will be apprehensive about it. Do not think that it is a serious problem. Just try to relax; everything is going to be all right, hopefully.

Dear Sir, I am from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I got married on 16th Nov. 2005 at hapur which is the native place of my wife. At that time I was working at my home town bharatpur, Rajasthan. Since my marriage my wife was having some problems like she was not able to do the simple things, she used to sleep in excess, very less talking, always lying in the room and watching TV. For around six months of my marriage we were not able to engage sexually. At that time I and my family were carrying an image that she is innocent so we remain co-operative with her. I told this thing to her parents and they also tried to help us out. After wards she was taken to gynaecologist on different occasions and they told that she had lack of sexual desire. She suggested that if she will have a baby, things might go right way. so with help of few medicines we finally got the news that she is pregnant. During her pregnancy she was at our house and completely taken care by my parents. And on 2nd June 2007 we had a girl. After that I joined another company at Jaipur and started living there initially with my brother who was there previously. After that things started keep on worsening since that time I don’t have any sexual or emotional attachment with her, which was same from the first day of my marriage. In the month of Dec 2007 she was in Bharatpur and she left house without telling anyone, though we found her; get her back to home and I take her to Jaipur. I tried to explain to her but instead of understanding the things, she abused my parents and again left the house without informing any one. When my parents found her out she created a mess there, threw stones on them, bite on my mother’s hand and then from there itself she was taken to Jaipur. In Jaipur I took her to a psychiatrist and she told that it is a case of border line mental retardation and her IQ is 80 with a mental age of 13 years. So please suggest what should I do? I don’t want to live with her any more. I have also communicated everything to her parents but they are now blaming me and my family for all this. Every time they are threatening me and my family sometimes directly or indirectly that either I should continue with her or they will send me and my family to jail by false cases and all. So please help me out.

Mental Retardation is not a disease, it is developmental problem. It is from birth and cannot be treated. Her parents must be aware about her mental status and still got her married to you, without informing. You have to accept the way she is, as there is no cure. If you cannot, then you may seek divorce. Mental Retardation is a direct ground for divorce and you can get it very easily. Her parents may bully you for avoiding responsibility but you have to act assertively.

My penis is slightly bent. What should I do? I do a lot of masturbation.

Bending is normal. You do not have to do anything; it will not affect your sexual life by any means. Masturbation has nothing to do with it.

Respected sir I’m having a problem of fast ejaculation. I want to know can it be cured by drugs or by psychiatrist. I want to know about this which one is the best sexologist in south India. Please reply me and my parents are looking for my marriage, so how long it will take to cure. Please give me the right decision thanks.

It can be cured easily. Please consult psychiatrist nearby.

I am 25 year old. Sir m very interested in a women who is married, we stare at each other , do talk a lot, she is aware of my interest in her and she is quite interested too, but m unable to express it, its truly a physical attraction, how to approach her ?

Woman goes in extramarital relations primarily for her emotional requirements. Although for getting emotional support, she becomes physical but it is never her primary need in this relation. On the other hand, you have rightly confessed that you have physical attraction. This means both of you have different need in the relation. You may go ahead with clear understanding that you need to satisfy her emotional needs. If she is also having only physical need like you, which is less likely; then things are smooth otherwise it may not last long. Before you propose, be clear on this or do not cheat her. If you wish to go ahead, go and propose to her straight away, looking in her eyes