I am 34 year old married woman. My husband is a doctor. From reliable sources I have come to know that he’s involved with one lady. I have talked to him on this issue but he denies for any such relationship. What should I do?

When your husband is denying about such relation then before doubting further please make sure that your information about your husband’s affair is true. If it’s true then you have two options; either discuss this matter with your husband, giving all evidences you have or try to get in touch with involved lady. Probably woman can understand another woman and you can wake her womanhood up. You can think of involving your close friend into the matter (it’s very sensitive step and depends upon your interpersonal background). You may think of separation depending upon your familial, economical and social background as a last resort…….  DETAILED ANSWER MAILED TO THE READER